Great to batch cook and freeze in mason jars. Always remember that you can substitute any veggies you like and add proteins.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 medium pot
- 1 knife for chopping
- 1 bowl and spoon
- 1 tsp olive oil or ghee too sauté your veg!
1 bag of Super Mush Broth 🍄🍄✨
1 tbsp of Healthy Heat Sauce 🌶
- 1 handful chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped Broccolini
- 1 handful zucchini sliced
- 1 spring or red onions diced
- 1 handful Broccolini
- Sauté your veg on medium heat for 2 minutes
- Add broth on medium heat to pot
- Let cook for 5 minutes or until desired softness for veggies
- We enjoy a crunchy veggie so find your favourite level of crunch!
- Extra chillies if you like it spicy.
- Add on sweet potato noodles 🍠✨or wild rice