Each recipe will be affordable, using minimal ingredients, and will be insanely delicious.
We want YOU to get creative, feel comfortable in the kitchen, and enjoy tons of cherished recipes.
Remember that how we nourish ourselves, is how we love ourselves ❤️
Join us and let’s get our Cook on!
1. Place a large pot of boiling water on the stove and set to boil.
2. Rinse and dice your veggies.
3. In a medium sized pan, sautée the vegetables for about 60 seconds with 1 heaping tbsp on coconut oil or ghee.
4. Once your water is boiling, add half the bag of RIPE Sweet Potato Noodles and salt generously.
5. Boil noodles for 8 minutes and strain.
6. Place into a large serving bowl. Add oil to the noodles to prevent sticking.
7. Top the noodles with all of your fav veggies 🌈 We like to add each vegetable separately, plating them like a color wheel (check out the recipe photos for inspo).
For the Sauce:
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients:
- 4 heaping tbsp Ripe Healthy Heat
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup crunchy nut butter
2. Add the sauce to your Rainbow Noodle bowl mixing everything together.
3. Garnish with fresh lime, chopped cashews, and fresh cilantro.
4. If you like it HOT, add more Ripe Healthy Heat.
Serves 6 ✨ Enjoy!!
🌈Sweet & Savoury Ripe Rainbow Noodles full ingredients list 🌈
Make sure you’re getting ALL your vitamins, micronutrients, and minerals during the cold months this season. We’re kicking off the first #cookclub with a colourful, vitamin-packed noodle bowl. 🌶
All you’re going to need is:
PRODUCE: pick any of your favourite colourful veggies!
⁃ 3 carrots
⁃ 1 pint mushrooms (we prefer shiitake for this recipe)
⁃ 1 sweet red/ orange pepper
⁃ 1 cucumber
⁃ 1 purple cabbage
⁃ 1 bunch cilantro
⁃ 1 handful of cashews
⁃ 1 lime
⁃ nut butter (we love using crunchy pb for added texture!)
⁃ rice vinegar
⁃ coconut amino’s or tamari
⁃ sesame oil (optional)
⁃ 1 bag RIPE Sweet Potato Noodles
⁃ 1 RIPE Healthy Heat Hot Sauce
Full follow-along recipe coming Monday. Make sure to stock up + prepare for our first Cook Club. Monday 10/11. 👩🏽🍳
Leave a comment