- 2 cups of chickpeas or White beans
- 2 cups of kidney beans or black beans
- 1 large beet diced
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 red or orange pepper
- 3 baby cucumber or half a big one ;)
- 2 cloves of garlic 🧄 crushed
- 1 lemon or lime juiced
- Half a jar of Ripe Apretivo Olives 🫒
- ( peel the olives off the pit and rough chop)
- 2 tbsp Ripe Cold Pressed Organic Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp of Ripe Gold Goods Salad Dressing
- Flakey sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste✨
Garnish with fresh dill , cilantro or parsley 🌱🌱🌼🌞
- All you need to do is chop your veggies in and around the same size… I like to do small dices about the size of a chickpea!
- Mix everything together in a bowl..
- This is incredible hearty and healthy salad that’s about 5 days fresh in the fridge! It’s great as a side or as a full meal!
- You can use your favourite beans , herbs and veggies.. whatever is in season.
I love it with fennel and if you like some heat add in our Ripe Chilli Oil 💕🌶