A great balance of nutrition and flavour, packed full of the best tasting as well as the best for you ingredients.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 medium pot
- 1 knife
- 1 Blender/food processor
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 shallot
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Ripe Olive Oil
- Bag of kale or spinach
- Chilli pepper
- Can of Coconut milk
- 1L Chicken/Green Broth (your choice)
- Start by steaming an entire head of cauliflower
- While that is steaming, sauté 1 shallot, 1 onion, and 4 garlic cloves in olive oil until it is translucent, and then add in about 4 handfuls of kale or spinach and any herb
- I use a little bit of rosemary, add a chilli pepper, you could also add chili flakes or a jalapeño!
- Once the cauliflower is steamed chuck it into the blender with an entire can of coconut milk and a splash of Ripe bone broth or spicy greens broth with sea salt and black pepper
- Blend it up until its puréed then add the steamed veg and a swig of some more olive oil, this is when the soup will start to get creamy and green
- At this point you can add more broth, spices, herbs
- Pour it into some bowls and enjoy!
Snap peas sautéed in tamari and sesame seeds, radish, black pepper and Ripe Olive Oil
Leave a comment