Soup Sunday w Chef Nigel✨
This is the most creamy comforting delicious healthy nourishing soup ever!
What You’ll Need:
1 large pot
3 tbsp Ripe Olive Oil
1 tbsp grass fed butter
2 chicken breasts diced
3L ripe bone broth
2 yellow onions diced
2 carrots diced
3 potatoes 🥔 diced
1/2 cauliflower diced
2 cups fresh or frozen peas
2 tbsp fresh thyme
3 cups fresh Oat Mylk
1 tsp flakey sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Cooking Instructions ✨one pot wonder:
- Heat the olive oil and butter in the the pot on medium high heat and add your chicken breast..season with salt and pepper generously
- Once the chicken is cooked take it out and add it too a large bowl and set it aside for later
- add 1 tsp of olive oil and add all of the veg in to the pot with the ripe chicken broth, Oat Mylk and simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft
- Transfer half of the soup into a bowl and blend the other half until smooth.
- Add the rest of the blended soup back into the pot to stir and serve.
Thyme, parsley, olive oil, love 💕
@nigeliciouss thank you for the recipe !