Natural Health Consultation with Adrian
Meet our Natural Health Consultant
At Ripe our in-house consultant Adrian takes the first step to improving your health with an initial Health & Nutrition Consultation intake. Get specialized advice from a professional with one-on-one meetings. Adrian has expertise in nutrition, productivity coaching, stress/lifestyle management, corporate wellness, and community aid. Adrian is deeply committed to educating and supporting individuals on their wellness journeys. After three successful years in the industry, he is excited to resume his nutrition and consulting services. As part of our approach, we recommend incorporating nature and movement into our sessions by wearing headphones and sneakers.
To kickstart our collaboration, I offer an optional 15-minute face-to-face virtual video call or over-the-phone nutrition consultation. This allows us to establish a connection and determine the best course of action for your specific needs. Please note that I limit my intake to four clients every eight weeks to ensure personalized attention and support.
Our Consultants have unique areas of specialization allowing you to receive the highest level of expertise–one of the reasons why we come highly recommended by our clients.
Our practitioners conduct nutritional and health counselling in various Canadian provinces. For more information, visit each practitioner profile.
You will be required to fill out an initial assessment form prior to the first appointment to help better discuss and prioritize area of concern. During the appointment we will look and examine your health history and current lifestyle patterns.
Adrian is our in-house Natural Health Consultant!
Some things he focuses on:
1. Integrative Nutrition - Review lifestyle and dietary needs to promote overall well-being, with guidance on immune system, nutrition, and natural remedies.
2. Cognitive Health - Enhance brain health with tailored nutrition plans, mindfulness exercises, and brain-boosting techniques.
3. Lifestyle Management - Offer comprehensive guidance for positive lifestyle changes, including healthy habits, weight management, and sleep improvement.
4. Stress Management - Inform about stress impacts and assist with coping strategies, using natural therapies, mindfulness, and lifestyle adjustments.
5. Productivity Coaching - Provide coaching to enhance productivity, offering time management, goal setting, and prioritization skills.
6. Community Aid - Address health needs of marginalized communities, focusing on BIPOC and LGBTQ+ members for well-being and vitality.
1:1 CONSULTATION + DIET & LIFESTYLE PLAN
$200 - 60 MINUTES